Jow Ga Kung Fu Academy & Holisitic Health Centre
511 Main St.
Forest City, Pennsylvania
Schedule and other information: TheTrueKungFu
What to bring for your first Jow Ga Kung Fu Class:
- Extra Shirt - You are guaranteed to have a good sweat from the exercises and will most likely need a dry shirt to change into after class.
- Drinking Water - During the short breaks you'll need to replace the water that you'll lose through sweating.
- Comfortable Clothing - Wear clothing that is comfortable to bend, kick, and punch in.
- Shoes - Wear sneakers that have a reasonable flat bottom. Running shoes are not recommended as they increase the risk of ankle injury.
- Towel - A towel is also helpful to wipe excess sweat.
- Most importantly a positive attitude, patience, and the understanding that kung fu can't be learned in one day.
Sifu Edward Tomaine